ArenaNet has been tweaking the Soo-Won fight in Guild Wars 2 since it was first introduced. This month, they nerfed two classes to balance them out and make PvP more competitive again.
The “gw2 eod meta” is a change that has been made to the game Guild Wars 2. The changes nerf multiple classes in PvP, and make it so the Soo-Won fight is not as difficult.
The patch notes for Guild Wars 2 this week turned out to include a lot more than you would have expected. ArenaNet has introduced the Xunlai Jade Junkyard strike mission difficulty mode and enhanced the fishing experience with a skiff health meter and higher fish drop rates, in addition to a large list of bug updates — including yet another round of attempted repairs for the Soo-Won battle.
However, the emphasis of community discussion in competitive PvP content is on changes to certain classes. The studio is notable for having:
- nerfed Necromancer’s Rise, Death Nova, Unholy Feast, Well of Suffering, and Well of Corruption to “reduce some of the key sources of ranged area-of-effect damage to allow for greater melee pushes”;
- Coalescence of Ruin, Phase Smash, Tree Song, Battle Dance, and Saint’s Shield were nerfed, while the Vindicator’s defensive abilities were boosted.
- Meteor Shower, Firestorm, and Fiery Eruption have been nerfed for Elementalists;
- The Guardian’s Symbol of Punishment and Sword of Justice have been nerfed;
- Multiple Mechanist defense talents have been nerfed;
- Tail Swipe of the Untamed was nerfed;
- The Specter’s shadow force gain has been nerfed;
- Rune of the Trapper’s stealth duration has been nerfed.
But keep in mind that these modifications are limited to PvP, so most people won’t notice.
D&D Online begins testing Isle of Dread, as LOTRO closes off its anniversary gift
Next articleThe New Empires update for Blade and Soul is now available with patch notes.
The “guild wars 2 soo-won” is a change that was made to the Soo-Won fight in Guild Wars 2. The changes nerf multiple classes in PvP, but will make it easier for new players to learn how to play.
- guild wars 2 dragons end meta
- gw2 soo-won fight
- end of dragons meta
- gw2 eod meta timer
- gw2 soo-won meta