Three years ago, this year’s E3 was thrown into a tailspin when the world found out that L.A. had withdrawn from hosting the show and was plumping for Orlando. That move was followed up with the announcement that the show would be a one day affair in LA instead of the two day affair that had been developed over the years. The rest of the world was left to wonder what would happen to the E3 that was known since the Atari days for its raucousness.
The E3 Gaming Expo is one of the biggest gaming conventions in the world, and this year’s show will be held from June 9th to June 12th in Los Angeles, California. This year’s show will be headlined by Microsoft’s Xbox Two event that will be held on June 11th from 9:30AM to 11AM PST. Microsoft will hold their press conference on Wednesday, June 11th, but other major players like EA, Sony and Nintendo will also hold press conferences. On top of that, there will be a number of smaller publisher and developer conferences that will be held on both Thursday and Friday.
Greetings geeks! Greetings, nerds and gamers! Welcome to our E3 2021 PC Gaming Show & Future Games Show Press Conference Roundup article. In this article we will be covering the most important announcements from the E3 2019 PC Gaming Show and the E3 2019 Future Games Show Press Conference.
<img src=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/word-image-8109.jpeg alt=word-image-8109> S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart of Chernobyl from developer GSC Games has just received its first gameplay trailer and an official release date: 28. April 2022. It will be released on PC and as an Xbox exclusive title. The horror game will be available through Game Pass from day one, and while there’s no indication that there will be a PlayStation version of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, reports have recently surfaced that the game will be an Xbox exclusive title for three months. However, it is not yet clear if things have changed and if the game will be released on other consoles. Anyway, in the E3 2021 trailer, we see Stalker talking about his latest adventure in the Zone, and the dark atmosphere of the game sets in. The trailer shows the expected FPS action mixed with the survival and resource gathering elements that are hallmarks of the franchise. Of course there are going to be scary dangers and you have to deal with them.
. The anomalies and creatures you’ll encounter in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2:Hunt for Chernobyl already seem to give players nightmares. According to the developers, the exclusion zone has changed significantly since the last explosion, resulting in more violent and deadly mutations. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 : GameHunt for Chernobyl comes out next year, but you can pre-order it now for expanded content, exclusive weapon skins, and exclusive multiplayer badges. Stay with us.
Home » News » E3 2021 PC Gaming Show & Future Games Show Press Conference Roundup
The E3 2021 PC Gaming & Future Games Show Press Conference broadcast aired today, has revealed brand new information about a lineup that’s all about PC games & future games. The PC Gaming Show’s E3 2021 keynote conference started on June 13th at 5:30PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 8:30PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 1:30AM BST (London) / 10:30AM AEST (Sydney, Australia) and lasted one and a half hours & the 2nd show one hour. What follows is a bulletpoints roundup… Exciting surprises this year were: Naraka: Bladepoint, They Always Run, Ixion, FAR 2: Changing Tides, Silt, Gloomwood, Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate: Demon Hunters, Tinykin, Mecha Jammer, Songs of Conquest, Project Warlock. As well as Instinction, Severed Steel, Key We, Harold Halibut, Happy Game, Olli Olli World, TwoPoint Campus, Project Ferocious, Warcry Challenges, Conway: Disappearance at Dahliaview, Immortality. Here’s the full PC Gaming Show & Future Games Show E3 2021 broadcast videos:
The PC Gaming Show – E3 2021 Livestream
Future Games Show – E3 2021 Livestream
E3 2021 PC Gaming Show Press Conference Roundup
- Naraka: Bladepoint world premiere gameplay trailer opens the show. Unchained battle royale action. Immensely popular on Steam. June 16-22 open beta announcement.
- Dodgeball Academia world premiere trailer. Dodgeball matches. Animated style. From Humblegames. Multiplatform release.
- Chivalry 2 from Torn Banner Studios shown off. Released last Tuesday. Free post-launch support promises to take you to different eras. Each map promises to play like a different game mode.
- Rawmen debut trailer shows food wars. Rawmengame.com.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human director tells you about the game’s world. Zombies in the streets, people live on the rooftops. The game lead’s backstory sounds horrifying. Multiplatform release. Release date is December 7, 2021.
- Humankind gameplay trailer shown. Coming August 17, 2021.
- They Always Run gameplay trailer shows the 2D action, fighting, platforming, puzzles. Looks neat.
- Orcs Must Die! 3 trailer and developer interview. Sequel to the action-tower defense series. Multiplatform release date is July 23, 2021.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong exclusive teaser trailer debuts. Vampire-swansong.com.
- Gigamash gameplay video shows 4-player giant monster battles.
- Lemin’s Gate first-person shooter turn-based strategy game trailer shown with time-travel. Death match & domination game modes shown. Release date for PC and consoles on August 3, 2021.
- Next Space Rebels trailer. Make your own rocket simulator.
- Wartales tactics gameplay trailer shown. 100 years have passed since the Eldoran Empire collapsed. Factions rule the plague-torn lands. Coming to Steam in 2021.
- Ixion world premiere trailer. Earth is poisoned, so Dolar space company takes humans to space, mines asteroids, the moon accidentally gets blown up. Coming to Steam in 2022.
- FAR 2: Changing Tides world premiere trailer shows the sequel to FAR: Lone Sails. Multiplatform release, no date set.
- Lakeburg Legacies gameplay trailer. Life sim taking place in the Middle Ages.
- Killing Floor 2: Insanity update coming June 22, 2021. Trailer shown.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries DLC developer interview. The walker mech warmachines game must be doing well if they can afford to sponsor the whole show along with Nvidia. New DLC incoming with a new mode, new biome, new countermeasure equipment and lasers.
- Silt world premiere trailer. Body-swapping type of game. Black & white 2D platformer taking place underwater. Coming to Steam.
- Hello Neighbor 2 gameplay trailer. Coming in 2021.
- Jurassic World: Evolution 2 developer from Fontier studio talks about dinosaurs. New flying and marine reptiles. Pre-rendered footage trailer shown.
- Gloomwood inspired by System Shock. Gameplay footage shown.
- Valve’s Gabe Newell talks about Steam Next Fest coming up in a few days include Sable, Tiny Thor, Rogue Lords and more.
- Soulstice trailer. Coming in 2022 to Xbox, PlayStation & PC platforms.
- Impulse neuro-controller measures muscle impulses to get headshots a millisecond earlier than a mouse click would?
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate: Demon Hunters coming to PC in 2022.
- Pioner gameplay trailer shows STALKER-like Russian first-person shooter game.
- EVE Online introduces EVE Academy to teach new players the metagame. Pick your career.
- Lumberhill trailer shown. Online co-op PvP. Multiplatform game with online co-op and PvP.
- Arboria trailer shown. Only a few seconds short.
- Tinykin reveal trailer echoes a Pikmin-like vibe. Coming 2022.
- Chernobylite gameplay trailer. Another Russian shooter (sniper?) game. Coming to PC & Xbox in Summer 2021.
- Sacrifire world premiere trailer. A modern RPG with a classic twist. Blending real-time and turn-based combat. Octopath Traveller-style graphics. Kickstarter now live.
- Icarus gameplay trailer shows survival game. Hunt bears, fire rockets. Release date is August 11, 2021.
- Mecha Jammer gameplay trailer shown. 2.5D Cyberpunk pixel-graphics style. Looks fun!
- The Wandering Village gameplay trailer. Take this game’s title literal. Coming to Steam.
- Death Trash top-down shoot ‘em up. Steam Early Access on August 5, 2021.
- Coffestained’s Songs of Conquest new gameplay trailer. Octopath Traveller-style graphics. Coming to PC in early 2022.
- Citizen Sleeper gameplay trailer. “Wake up sleeper, your body is dying” survival game / spaceship management sim. Coming in 2022.
- Project Warlock world premiere gameplay trailer looks like a bad*ss first-person shooter in retro Quake style.
E3 2021 Future Games Show Press Conference Roundup
- Instinction world premiere trailer opens the show. Third-person shooter with dinosaurs in the jungle. More info at Hashbane.com.
- Grow: Song of the Evertree gameplay trailer shown. Build your own town. Bring life back to the world. Coming to PC, PS4, Switch & Xbox One later in 2021.
- Jurassic World: Evolution 2 developer interview talks about the different dinosaurs as the already released trailer runs. New footage includes a Species Field Guide for the Triceratops. Coming 2021.
- Demos are out for the next couple of games. Gatewalkers gameplay shows 4-player co-op top-down action. More quick looks at Gamedesk, Backtown, Beacon Pines, Timberborn, Rift Breaker and more.
- eSports Boxing Club gameplayer trailer shown. Over 200 fighters including legends from the sport. Multiplatform title.
- Hell Let Loose developer interview. World War II real-time strategy title. Coming to Steam on July 27, 2021. Later in 2021 it’s coming to PS5 & Xbox Series X|S.
- Red Solstice 2: Survivors gameplay trailer shown. Liberate Mars from mutants. Top-down real-time tactical shooter. 8-player co-op missions. Release date on Steam is June 17, 2021.
- The Lake gameplay trailer shows life in the 80’s. Play as a mail delivery worker who also has a social life. Getting Life Is Strange-like dialogue tree vibes. Coming to PC & Xbox Series X|S on September 1, 2021.
- Eldest Souls animated trailer shown. Multiplatform release on July 29, 2021.
- Enlisted first-person shooter gameplay video shown. Another World War II shooter. More at Enlisted.net. Open beta now with code ENLISTNOW. Coming to PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S.
- Severed Steel gameplay shows one-armed protagonist with bullet-time FPS action in neon colors. Coming soon to PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X|S.
- More indie games shown in montage video to close out the show.
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate exclusive footage shown of the Act 2: Tropical Resort stage. Release date is September 2, 2021 on Switch, PS4 & Xbox One.
- Starmancer gameplay trailer shown. Spaceship management / survival simulator. Coming to PC on August 5, 2021. Already in Steam Early Access.
- Key We trailer shows how two Kiwi birds work at the postal office. Multiplatform release on August 31, 2021.
- Deathrun TV world premiere trailer shows the 2D top-down rogue-like shoot ‘em up gameshow gameplay. Multiplatform release date TBC.
- Chernobylite gameplay video shows the STALKER-like survival shooter. Coming to PC on July 28, 2021.
- Team 17’s PC & console lineup includes Hell Let Loose, Super Magbot, Hokko Life (Animal Crossing-like), Honey I Joined A Cult, King of Seas, Greak: Memories of Azur (Ori-like), Sheltered 2, Overcooked! All You Can Eat update. But no new Worms game.
- Harold Halibut in-game footage shown as the developer narrates. Claymation top-motion animation style looks great! Coming soon-ish to PC, PlayStation & Xbox.
- Happy Game from Amanita Design doesn’t seem that happy of a 2D platformer, in fact it looks horrific like Limbo. Coming Fall 2021 to PC & Switch. Demo available now if you dare play it.
- Minute of Islands gameplay trailer. Hand-drawn 2D animated style for this platformer adventure. Out now on PC, Mac, Switch & PlayStation. Coming to Xbox later this year.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human developers talk more about the freerunning shooter game. Release date is December 7, 2021.
- Olli Olli World 2.5D skating game shown off. Cel-shaded action-platformer. More flow to the game in this latest title in the series. Coming to PC, PS5, PS4, Switch, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S in Winter 2021.
- Tails of Iron trailer shown. Coming to PC, PS5, PS4, Switch, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
- David Jaffe’s Movie Games takes a look at: Lust From Beyond: M Edition coming Q3 2021, Fire Commander, and Winter Survival Simulator.
- Xseed goes over their upcoming games: Akiba’s Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed, Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town, Rune Factory 4 Special, Rune Factory 5 (2022).
- Batora: Lost Haven gameplay trailer shown. Coming soon to PC and all current platforms.
- TwoPoint Campus first look. The developers, who also made TwoPoint Hospital, talk about their next sim game with city builder elements. Coming to PC and all current platforms.
- Project Ferocious trailer shows the action-adventure dinosaur game where you’re the hunted. Not coming until 2023. I guess if I can’t have a new Turok Dinosaur Hunter game this’ll do.
- Dream Powered Games’ Warcry Challenges gameplay trailer looks action-packed like DOOM. Coming to Steam this Summer.
- White Paper Games’ Conway: Disappearance at Dahliaview world premiere trailer. Detective adventure.
- Anapura’s Immortality world premiere trailer. Interactive FMV story adventure. Coming 2022.
Other E3 2021 Press Conference Roundups: Credit: PCGamer What’s your favorite Square Enix E3 2021 announcement?
Tags: Conway: Disappearance at Dahliaview, FAR 2: Changing Tides, Gloomwood, Happy Game, Harold Halibut, Immortality, Instinction, Ixion, Key We, Mecha Jammer, Naraka: Bladepoint, Olli Olli World, Project Ferocious, Project Warlock, Severed Steel, Silt, Songs of Conquest, They Always Run, Tinykin, Twopoint Campus, Warcry Challenges, Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate: Demon Hunters Categories: Features, News, Nintendo Switch News, PC News, PS4 News, PS5 News, Videos, Xbox One News, Xbox Series X News
About the author
By : . He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
- More at
The future of PC gaming is here, and we at GeeksPlayingGames are ready to show off the future of PC Gaming. We are about to see a massive explosion of PC Gaming over the next few years, and we will be here to cover it all.. Read more about e3 2021 schedule and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be E3 2021?
E3 is the biggest show for the PC gaming industry, and it’s coming up fast. Last year’s iteration was the biggest show for the industry ever, but this year, it’s about to get even bigger. At least, that’s what the industry is hoping. The reason for this is simple: E3 is the biggest show for the PC gaming industry, and it’s coming up fast. Last year’s iteration was the biggest show for the industry ever, but this year, it’s about to get even bigger. At least, that’s what the industry is hoping. The reason for this is simple: the show is being held in Los Angeles in June, which is the same month that the show is being held every year, which E3 is the biggest and most exciting gaming expo of the year, but since it is only held once a year, there is a lot of speculation as to what will be announced. We know that EA will be hosting a press conference and that Sony will be hosting a press conference, but beyond that, there is a lot of speculation as to what will be announced.
Is Bethesda going to E3 2021?
E3 is coming up fast and Bethesda is already preparing to put on one of the best shows in years. It’s been a few years since Bethesda has had a press conference at E3. In fact, they only had three E3 conferences in their history. Since Bethesda has had a lot of success in the recent past, it’s not surprising that they’re going to have one of the most anticipated press conferences in years. Bethesda’s E3 show will be an interesting one this year. 2017 saw the announcement of an entire new Elder Scrolls game and a store for paid mods. 2018 was the year that Fallout 76 was announced, and Fallout 5 was delayed indefinitely. So, what will 2018’s E3 show bring?
What is expected E3 2021?
E3 will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center and the surrounding hotels, with all the major companies invited to participate. The E3 show is said to be the largest industry showcase, hosting over 1,000 exhibitors and 60,000 attendees. The show is almost expected to see the next generation of consoles from Microsoft and Sony, with Microsoft expected to show their next Xbox for the first time, while Sony is rumored to unveil the new PlayStation 5. E3 is the biggest event for the PC community. Every year millions of gamers gather to watch the big announcements from the best VR games, new platforms, big PC gaming events and so much more. This year E3 will be held on June 11th – June 13th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Feedback,sony e3 2021e3 2021 nintendopc gaming show 2021e3 2021 schedulee3 2021 games listpc gaming show 2021 announcements,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Battlefield 6,Halo Infinite,Deathloop,Life Is Strange: True Colors,Tales of Arise,God of War: Ragnarok,See more,sony e3 2021,e3 2021 nintendo,pc gaming show 2021,e3 2021 schedule,pc gaming show 2021 announcements,e3 2021 schedule nintendo,future games show 2021,starfield